Here is the step-by-step renewal process:
1) Log into your account
2) Checkmark the domain(s) you wish to renew
3) Click on the RENEW DOMAINS option
4) Select the number of years you wish to renew the domain(s)
5) Checkmark and hit UPDATE YEARS if renewing for more than one year
6) Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to continue
7) Opt for services that you wish to renew or add to your domain(s)
NOTE: If you already have a hosting service provider, please do not order any of the DNS based services [GoogleApps, DNS@dot, Web/EmailForwarding or DNS CLassic]. Subscribing to a DNS based service will update domain nameservers to those required by the service ordered.
8) Click CONTINUE to proceed to the payment page
9) Complete the form if paying via Credit Card otherwise select your payment option and click CONTINUE to get to the confirmation page.
10) Confirm order details, checkmark the terms & conditions and click SUBMIT to complete