If you need to add an A-Record for your domain, we suggest that you add the "DNS Classic" service, which is free of charge, but is limited to only 10 DNS records and offers no further support than the built in FAQ guide.
Please follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and click on the domain that requires the A-record (the domain will be highlighted in blue).
2. On the following "Domain Information" page, click on the service "DNS Classic" under the "Domain Services" sub-menu.
3. Once the service is approved, the page will refresh and the service will then appear on the "Domain Information page.
4. Click on the service to bring up the "DNS Classic" control panel.
5. Please enter the information for the A-record you wish to setup. Below is a basic example of what should be inputted into the fields:
Domain - [blank]
Type - A
Rank - [blank]
Redirect Data (Points to) - 10.11.12.13
6. Press "Add", then remember to press "Save Updates to Server" in order to confirm the addition of the A-record.
7. Please wait up to 24 hours for the changes to take into effect.